A.K.A “The masterly”;
Welcome to the next level in drums!! The Barbary Series offers all the unrivalled features you’d expect to get in a high end custom kit or snare and more.
Tone wood options - The Barbary Series boast three specially selected tone wood options; Mahogany, Black Walnut and Padauk. These tone woods provide fantastic options across the tonal spectrum.
- Mahogany - A fundamentally low tone with boosted mids. Good attack and sustain. Vibrant and resonant. A deep reddish brown colour.
- Black Walnut - Big sounding with equal amounts of highs, mids, and lowsA good all rounder. A beautiful dark brown and lush timber. just a beautiful looking and sounding tone wood.
- Padauk - A lovely bright and punchy tone wood for drums, actually one of our personal favourites. Boosted highs and punchy mids. A rich reddish/orange colour.
- Shell configuration - Fine tune the sound of your shells by opting for the loud and punchy 12mm Stave option or select a more subtle and balanced approach with 10mm Segmented shells.
- Hardware - High end hardware; Die Cast Hoops, Drumworks Strainer, Bullet Tube Lugs.
- Finish - High gloss polyurethane.
For those heavy hitters who love full attack and sustain, the combination of die cast hoops and beefy hardwood shells will not disappoint.
All our shells are individually crafted to perfection, using only the finest materials and processes. Every shell we make must pass our stringent quality checks to ensure only the finest quality shells leave our shop. Each and every shell is crafted to the finest tolerances. Select your preferred tone wood option along with two types of shell construction and numerous selected sizes available to fine tune the overall sound and feel of your drums.