A.K.A “The The Tourer”
These solid and beautifully constructed shells will stand the test of time “out on the road”. True and honest woody tones with your choice of projection, tone and sustain. The lovely satin finish applied to the Bonobo gives a rich, warm appearance and a natural texture. Made complete with your choice of chrome, gold or black nickel hardware.
Tone wood options - The Bonobo Series boast three specially selected tone wood options; Mahogany, Black Walnut and Padauk. These tone woods provide fantastic options across the tonal spectrum.
- Mahogany - A fundamentally low tone with boosted mids. Good attack and sustain. Vibrant and resonant. A deep reddish brown colour.
- Black Walnut - Big sounding with equal amounts of highs, mids, and lowsA good all rounder. A beautiful dark brown and lush timber. just a beautiful looking and sounding tone wood.
- Padauk - A lovely bright and punchy tone wood for drums, actually one of our personal favourites. Boosted highs and punchy mids. A rich reddish/orange colour.
- Shell configuration - A more subtle and balanced approach (when compared to their stave counterparts) with beautifully constructed 10mm Segmented shells.
- Hardware - High end hardware; Triple flanged Hoops, Drumworks Strainer, Bullet Tube Lugs.
- Finish - Open grain satin polyurethane.
All our shells are individually crafted to perfection, using only the finest materials and processes. Every shell we make must pass our stringent quality checks to ensure only the finest quality shells leave our shop. Each and every shell is crafted to the finest tolerances. Select your preferred tone wood option with numerous selected sizes available to fine tune the overall sound feel of your drums.
*Note- Made to order. Allow up to 4 weeks